These classic Christmas Candy Cookies are a versatile soft and delicious favorite that can be customized with candies like m&ms and sprinkles!
- 1 cup Butter ((2 sticks) Softened or Room Temperature)
- ¾ cup Brown Sugar
- ¾ cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 Large Eggs (Room Temperature (leave out for a couple of hours beforehand))
- 2 ¼ cups Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 cup candies of choice (or more to suit)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Cream together softened butter and both types of sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Add eggs slowly one at a time.
- Slowly add in flour mixture until a dough forms.
- Fold in candies of your choice with a rubber spatula. Use at least a cup or optionally more.
- Use a large cookie scoop and spread out 6 balls of dough on a large baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Remember that if you make smaller cookies, they'll take less time.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American