Classic Margarita Recipe
Create a classic margarita that's the perfect blend of tequila, triple sec, and fresh-squeezed citrus juice. It's a fresh summer cocktail that your guests are sure to enjoy!
Servings: 1 drink
Fresh-Squeezed Sour Mix
- 1 cup simple syrup 1 cup of sugar + 1 cup of water
- 1.5 cups fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1/3 cup fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 4 parts Fresh-Squeezed Sour Mix
- 3 parts Tequila
- 1 part Triple Sec
To Make Fresh-Squeezed Sour Mixture
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
Add 3 parts tequila (such as 3oz), 4 parts Sour Mixture (such as 4 oz), and 1 part (or 1 oz) Triple Sec.
Cover and shake until combined and chilled.
Pour agave nectar on one paper plate and coarse salt on another. Dip the rim of your glass in agave nectar then dip in the coarse salt.
Alternatively, you can run a slice of lime around the rim of the glass then dip in salt.
Garnish with a slice of lime.