This quick and flavorful citrus infused Cranberry Sauce is made quickly in the pressure cooker is the perfect addition to your holiday menu!
- 12 oz fresh cranberries
- 1 tsp orange zest
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp real maple syrup
- 2 tsps cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Rinse the cranberries and strain to dry.
- Combine all ingredients in the cooking pot of your pressure cooker. Close and lock the lid.
- Select the Pressure Cook “High” option, and set the timer to one minute.
- The cooker will take some time to build up pressure. Once the pressure has built to the correct point, the minute will begin to count down.
- Once the minute is up, press the cancel button to do the "natural release" method for 5 minutes, then carefully release the rest of the steam using the valve.
- After removing the lid, press the “Sautee” button. Leave the lid off for this portion, and continually stir the sauce as it thickens to a jam-like consistency. Do this for about five minutes.
This sauce can be refrigerated and will keep for 2-3 weeks.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Cranberry Sauce, Thanksgiving