With pumpkin butter and crispy puff pastry, this cheesy appetizer is a decadent crowd-pleaser for fall or any time of the year!
- 1 sheet puff pastry (thawed according to directions)
- 3 tbsp pumpkin butter (my favorite brand is in the notes!)
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 wheel Brie cheese, approx. 16 oz. (with rind on)
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 egg whisked
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare a baking stone or cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Unfold puff pastry on baking surface. Spread with pumpkin butter (feel free to use more than 3 tbsp if it seems thin!). Sprinkle with chopped walnuts and sea salt. Top with cheese wheel. Sprinkle pumpkin pie spice over the brie.
- Wrap cheese with the puff pastry, folding and pressing securely to seal. Brush with whisked egg.
- Bake until crust reaches a golden color, 20-25 minutes.
- You may serve with additional pumpkin butter.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American