This Ravioli with Apples and Walnuts recipe is an easy weeknight dinner idea that you can toss together with ravioli, apples, walnuts, chicken, garlic, and parsley!
- 1 pound fresh cheese ravioli
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 apple
- 2 cups raw chicken, cubed ((optional))
- ½ cup fresh flat-leaf parsley (chopped)
- dash salt and coarse pepper
- ¼ cup parmesan (grated)
- Cook the ravioli according to the package directions. Drain. Coat with butter to prevent sticking. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet (or wok) over medium heat. Add the walnuts and garlic. Cook, stirring often, until lightly toasted and fragrant, 4 to 5 minutes.
Optional: Add cubed chicken pieces, stir fry about 5 minutes to cook thoroughly.
- Add half the ravioli and stir gently until well coated. Add the remaining ravioli and repeat. Flip the ravioli gently as needed to prevent them from sticking. Cook ravioli until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- Add the apple, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and toss to combine. Sprinkle with the grated parmesan and fresh parsley to serve.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: American