- 2 apples (cored, skin on, and diced)
- 2 pears (cored, skin on, and diced)
- 1 peach ( (optional) pitted, peeled, and diced)
- ⅓ cup tequila (or more, I won’t judge)
- 1 750 ml bottle red wine (I have really been liking 90+ Cabs lately)
- ¾ cup ginger ale (plus more to taste)
- 2 tbsp honey
- ¼ cup coarse brown sugar
- 1 cup ice
- Prepare fruit according to ingredients.
- Add fruit to the pitcher and mash lightly with wooden spoon.
- Mix fruit with tequila. Allow to soak for a few minutes.
- Add wine and ginger ale.
- Allow to steep at least one hour in the refrigerator before serving, 3-5 hours is ideal.
- Mix in ice to chill before serving.
- For this autumn version, a honey rim with brown sugar is especially fun!
- Serve and enjoy. Make sure some fruit for munching makes it into the glass!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: American