Mini no-bake pumpkin pies are a perfect easy fall and holiday dessert. They taste just like traditional pumpkin pie with a graham cracker crust but without the need to bake!
Is there anything more synonymous with fall than pumpkin? This mini no-bake pumpkin pie recipe is my favorite make-ahead dessert. If you want to see some of my past pumpkin recipes, these pumpkin spice cupcakes are always a favorite and this pumpkin walnut brie is a delicious appetizer.
Mini No-Bake Pumpkin Pies with Graham Cracker Crust
I will be honest, traditional pumpkin pie is not my friend. I consider myself an adept baker, but this is one place where I fail. While I love the graham cracker crust, I always burn it. Always. In the past, this led to panicked scrambles on Thanksgiving and other holidays.
The concept of a no-bake pumpkin pie came to me out of necessity. I was thinking of key lime pie and wondered if the same gelatin concept could be done with pumpkin. It turns that out it could! My experimentation led to results I could be completely happy with, and there’s no need for panic during holiday baking.
Where Can I find Mini Graham Cracker Crusts?
I came across these sweet little graham cracker pie crusts at my local grocery store, but it turns out that they are available online at both Target and Walmart if you can’t happen to find them. They are so cute, I just can’t get over them! They are also the perfect portion size.
Can I use this recipe for just one no-bake pumpkin pie?
Yes! In the recipe, I share the filling recipe, which you can pour into just one pie shell instead of the mini pie crusts. I always love graham cracker crusts for pumpkin pie, but if you prefer traditional pie crust you can use those easily. The pie filling recipe is actually very similar to traditional baked pumpkin pie. One important difference is the gelatin, which allows it to set without baking. The other major difference is that the condensed milk is sweetened. This is important because it’s the only source of sugar in the recipe, it’s pretty bland without it!
Mini-No Bake Pumpkin Pies
- 12 mini prepared graham cracker pie crusts or one 9 inch prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 package unflavored gelatin .25 ounce
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 can pumpkin puree 15 ounces
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk2 eggs, beaten 14 ounces
- In a heavy saucepan combine gelatin, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt. Stir in condensed milk and beaten eggs, mixing well. Let stand one minute, then place on burner over low heat, stirring constantly for about 10 minutes, or until gelatin dissolves and mixture thickens. Remove from heat.
- Stir in pumpkin and vanilla, mixing thoroughly, and pour mixture into graham cracker crusts. Chill for at least 3 hours before serving.